DAVIS INSTRUMENTS–Shockles® Twin-Eye FenderFriend™
Shockles® Twin-Eye FenderFriend™
|Compatibility||Simple Adjustment of Hanger Line From 16" to 72"|
FenderFriend is a fender whip, hanger and adjuster all in one!
FenderFriend features Shockles® built-in shock absorber to receive the impact generated by fenders rubbing against the hull or dock. FenderFriend provides a slight amount of stretch, which helps keep fenders in place while docking, or during surges and wakes when the boat is unattended. Tighten or loosen the strap to adjust the fender height.
- Allows anyone to quickly and easily set the fenders
- Stretches when fenders get squeezed between the hull and dock or against another boat
- Keeps stanchions, rails and cleats from bending under pull from fenders
- UV resistant strap adjusts from 16" to 72" (0.4-1.8 m)
- Sturdy, marine grade nylon buckle makes attaching fenders a snap
- Also available in Center-Tube version
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.