Prevent sails and hands from chaffing against stainless steel cable with quick to install covers.
Covered lifelines feel great on the hands and help keep sails clean as they rub against them, but they offer limited areas for inspection. Standing rigging can have the same effect on sails and hands as they are typically bare stainless cable. These White snap on covers are designed to fit specific wire diameters for the vinyl covered look and feel, but can be removed to routinely rinse and inspect the cable. The UV resistant plastic stands up to exposure and provides a longer life. Protect your sails and hands, but retain the ability to rinse and inspect cables by using Davis Instruments Cable Covers.
- Quick to install split design
- UV resistant plastic construction
- Protects sails and hands from chafing against bare cables
- Can be removed for routine cleaning and inspections
- Available in 7 sizes to fit specific cables for tight fit (3/32" part no. 251, model 107607available by special order)
- Sold in 6' sections