Improved shroud mounted telltales.
Yarn has traditionally been an acceptable telltale for use on shrouds, but it is difficult to see let alone read. Get a clearer picture of what the apparent wind with Wind-Tels. These unique and easy to read telltales are designed to mount directly to shrouds up to 3/8" in diameter and provide large plastic vane indicators that are visible from the cockpit. The stainless steel spring attachment supports the vanes clear of the shrouds so that they will function without interferrence in the lightest breeze. Sold in pairs for port and starboard application.
- Alternative shroud mounted telltale that is easier to read
- Easily mounts to shrouds up to 3/8"
- Stainless steel support prevents telltale from fouling on the shroud
- Functions in the lightest breeze
- Sold in pairs (Red and Green)
|Quantity Included||Set of 2|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.