Windex AV Antenna Metal
Save space with a wind-vane that installs on whip antennas.
Real estate at the masthead is limited and the clutter can effect instrument performance.. The Davis Instruments Windex AV is a great way to combine two pieces of equipment to conserve space and get unobstructed wind data. The Windex AV is designed to install on any whip antenna (sold separately) less than 1/8" (3mm) in diameter including Shakespeare and Metz. These wind-vanes rotate on the same Teflon® bearing as other Windex models for light wind sensitivity. 15" tracking arms are included and feature reflective indicators for reference. Reduce clutter and weight aloft by combining two pieces of equipment with a Davis Instruments Windex AV.
- Wind-vane that installs on existing whip antenna to reduce clutter at the masthead
- Teflon® bearing for light wind sensitivity
- Compatible with whip antennas 1/8" (3mm) or smaller diameter
- Includes tracking arms with reflective indicators for reference
- Includes clear installation instructions
Windex AV Antenna Metal
|Length||15 Inch Vane|
Marine Grade Metal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).