Windex Universal Masthead Mount
Move the wind-vane away from obstructions and put it in clear view.
The mast head can become cluttered to the point your Windex doesn’t have the space to rotate freely or is effected by wind bouncing off nearby antennas and anemometers. The Davis universal masthead mount is the ideal solution. This kit allows you to move the wind-vane clear of obstructions and in clear view of the cockpit. Compatible with Windex 10.5 Sport and Windex 15 and will work with Windex lights. The kit includes a 13" arm that can be top or side mounted to match masthead configurations. Put the Windex in clear view and get un-interrupted apparent wind information by moving the vane with a Davis universal masthead mount.
- Positions windvane clear or obstructions
- Complete kit for mast-top or side installation
- Moves wind vane 13" away from the mast head
- Compatible with Windex 15, Windex 10.5 Sport wind vanes
- Will work with Windex Light
- Can be mounted offset up to 20°
Windex Universal Masthead Mount
|Material||Marine Grade Metal|
|Type||Masthead Extended Mount for Davis Vanes|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).