DAVIS INSTRUMENTS–WindTrak AV Antenna Metal
WindTrak AV Antenna Metal
|Length||15 Inch Vane|
Marine Grade Metal
Save space with a wind-vane that installs on whip antennas.
Real estate at the masthead is limited and the clutter can effect instrument performance. The Davis Instruments WindTrak AV is a great way to combine two pieces of equipment to conserve space and get unobstructed wind data. The WindTrak AV is designed to install on any whip antenna (sold separately) less than 1/8" (3mm) in diameter including Shakespeare and Metz. These wind-vanes rotate on the same Teflon® bearing as other WindTrak models for light wind sensitivity. 15" tracking arms are included and feature reflective indicators for reference. Reduce clutter and weight aloft by combining two pieces of equipment with a Davis Instruments WindTrak AV.
- Wind-vane that installs on existing whip antenna to reduce clutter at the masthead
- Teflon® bearing for light wind sensitivity
- Compatible with whip antennas 1/8" (3mm) or smaller diameter
- Includes tracking arms with reflective indicators for reference
- Includes clear installation instructions
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.