Sigmar 100 Bulkhead Heater
|Base Type||Surface Mount|
|Dimensions||8.75" Width x 17.5" Height x 9.75" Depth|
|Duct Size||3 Inches|
|Fuel Consumption||.95 to 2.3 gal / 24 hrs|
|Mount Type||Bolt Down|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Thumb your nose at Jack Frost with a diesel cabin heater!
Designed and built by boaters who know the need for dependable, safe, dry heat, these heaters are especially popular with boaters with diesel engine installations who recognize the safety of diesel and who wish to limit the number of fuels on board. Offered in bulkhead or cabin sole mounting configurations, these heaters feature large view windows, easy removal of burners for cleaning (bulkhead mount only) and can be easily adjusted for fuel viscosity.
- Heat Source: Diesel #1, #2, kerosene
- BTUs: Low 5,000; High 10,000
- Dimensions: 13 3/8"H x 8"W x 9 1/2"Dia.
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Warranty: One year
- Installation Hardware: 3" Deck Cap (Model 6867782), Thru-Deck Fitting (Model 6867790), 3"Dia. Flue Pipe (Model 7866031)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.