ECO Vent Filter
Remove holding tank odors in a more effective and environmentally friendly way.
Managing holding tank odors has always been a challenge; that is until the ECO vent filter. Dometic/SeaLand’s® unique design is engineered to channel malodorous gases through a concentration of charcoal media. The result is maximum odor absorption and the elimination of holding tank smells. Ideal for horizontally installed filters, this design reduces air gaps that are a result of settled media; in the past, these gaps allowed gases to pass the media unfiltered. By reducing the plastic content by 55% and manufacturing the filter bodies using recyclable plastics, Dometic/SeaLand® has made these filters more environmentally friendly. To make the switch to ECO filters easier, they are designed to compatible with existing mounting brackets from previously installed Dometic/SeaLand® filters. Start the season off by installing an ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter and enjoy a summer of odor-free time on the water.
- More effective in filtering malodorous gases
- Unique concave shape drives gases through odor filtering media and reduces air gaps
- Improved filtration for horizontal installations
- Compatible with existing mounting brackets for older Dometic/Sealand® filters
- Includes hose adaptors for commonly used hose sizes
- Environmentally friendly: uses 55% less plastic, manufactured using recyclable plastics
- Dimensions: 3 1/8" dia. x 18 1/8" long (includes hose adaptors)
- 5/8 in. /16 mm
- 3/4 in./19 mm
- 1 in./25 mm
- 1-1/2 in./38 mm
ECO Vent Filter
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).