DOMETIC–ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter
ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter
Remove holding tank odors in a more effective and environmentally friendly way.
Managing holding tank odors has always been a challenge; that is until the ECO vent filter. Dometic/SeaLand’s® unique design is engineered to channel malodorous gases through a concentration of charcoal media. The result is maximum odor absorption and the elimination of holding tank smells. Ideal for horizontally installed filters, this design reduces air gaps that are a result of settled media; in the past, these gaps allowed gases to pass the media unfiltered. By reducing the plastic content by 55% and manufacturing the filter bodies using recyclable plastics, Dometic/SeaLand® has made these filters more environmentally friendly. To make the switch to ECO filters easier, they are designed to compatible with existing mounting brackets from previously installed Dometic/SeaLand® filters. Start the season off by installing an ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter and enjoy a summer of odor-free time on the water.
- More effective in filtering malodorous gases
- Unique concave shape drives gases through odor filtering media and reduces air gaps
- Improved filtration for horizontal installations
- Compatible with existing mounting brackets for older Dometic/Sealand® filters
- Includes hose adaptors for commonly used hose sizes
- Environmentally friendly: uses 55% less plastic, manufactured using recyclable plastics
- Dimensions: 3 1/8" dia. x 18 1/8" long (includes hose adaptors)
- 5/8 in. /16 mm
- 3/4 in./19 mm
- 1 in./25 mm
- 1-1/2 in./38 mm
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.