DR. SHRINK–Anti-Chafe Tape
|Size||24 Inches x 600 Feet|
|Size||12 Inches x 600 Feet|
Added protection when shrink wrapping rough or sharp items
Anti-chafe is a low tack tape engineered to be applied directly to a chafe hazard to provide extra protection and reduce the chances of compromising a shrink wrap job. Think of it as cheap insurance to prevent the loss of costly man-hours if the job were to fail. Available in two widths to suit the needs of your typical shrink wrap jobs. Reduce the number of re-do’s or patch jobs by protecting high chafe areas before shrink wrapping.
- Residue-free removal
- Puncture resistant polyethylene film
- Prevents abrasion between shrink wrap & contained object
- Low-tack backside for easy application & minimal shifting
- Black underside contains UV-inhibitors to prevent breakdown of adhesive
- Available in two widths to suit various chafe hazards
- Color: White
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.