Tape specifically designed to work with shrink wrap.
Heat shrink tape is an invaluable component of any shrink wrap system, and is ideal for securing pleats, temporarily sealing tank vents, reinforcing sharp corners, installing doors and repairing holes—even the ones caused by excessive heat. Dr. Shrink offers four widths to meet the demands of different applications and three colors to match existing shrink wrap. The tenacious adhesive is backed by a 9 mil film to provide extra holding power and strength exactly where it is needed. Note: clear tape is not recommended for use over 60 days and is not for exterior use. A residue maybe left behind upon removal if left on for long periods of time.
- Tape for securing pleats, installing zippered doors, repair holes and more in shrink wrap
- 9mil thick tape with tenacious adhesive can add strength to sharp corners and other high stress areas (does not have same UV inhibitors as Dr Shrink shrink wrap materials)
- Available in colors to match shrink wrap materials
- Available in 2", 3", 4" and 6" wide rolls to match needs of applications
- Clear heat shrink tape is not designed for long term or outdoor use
Roll Sizes (same for each color)
- 2" x 180'
- 3" x 180'
- 4" x 180'
- 6" x 180'
- 2" x 180'