DR. SHRINK–Rapid Shrink 100 Propane Heat Tool
Rapid Shrink 100 Propane Heat Tool
Highly effect heat source that saves time.
To efficiently complete shrink wrap jobs there is no question propane heat is superior to electric heat. Dr. Shrink’s Rapid Shrink 100 Heat Tool kit offers the necessary equipment for a wide range of heat shrink jobs. The included heat tool is trigger ignited for easier use and provides 100,000 BTUs in a wide pattern to evenly shrink the material. The wider pattern helps to reduce burn-thrus that can result from the concentrated heat of a smaller tip. A 25' propane hose with adjustable regulator attaches to a propane tank (sold separately) and gives users a range sufficient for most jobs. Also included in the kit are a detailed instruction manual and training DVD so that you can feel confident performing a variety of shrink wrap jobs. When not in use, the kit stores neatly in a plastic carrying case.
- Kit includes tools to perform most heat shrink jobs
- Trigger ignited heat tool makes controlling heat precise and easy
- Includes 25' propane hose and adjustable regulator
- Detailed training manual and DVD maps the steps to complete successful shrink wrap jobs
- Plastic case contains tools when not in use
- Optional extensions are available to increase reach of heat tool and reduce the need for ladders
- Rapid Shrink 100
- 25' Propane hose
- Adjustable regulator
- Safety Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Instruction manual
- Training DVD
- Plastic carrying case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.