AM75BT Stereo Receiver & Speaker Package
This item is no longer available.
Get wireless and water-ready music on your boat with the complete AM75BT Marine Stereo Receiver and Speaker Package from Dual Stereos.
This package comes with everything you need to create your perfect sound system on your boat — even the speakers! With this combo package, you can be assured of device compatiblity and ease of cohesive installation. This water-resistant receiver lets you personalize your listening experience and will play all your digital music. It comes with a hand-held remote control and two 6.5" marine grade speakers.
- Listen from a wide variety of sources: This receiver works with Bluetooth, CD, Iphone, Android, AUX input, WMA, Pandora and AM/FM radio. Five preset equalizer curves will style out your sound for Pop, Jazz, Classic, Beat or Rock so you have complete control over your music.
- Pandora® Radio: Get your favorite Pandora radio stations on your boat, with thumbs up/down interaction available from the stereo or connected device.
- Motion Control Technology: Change the volume with a wave of your hand.
- Go Totally Wireless: The stereo comes with its own full-function hand-held wireless remote, letting you control your music from anywhere on your boat. What's more: any bluetooth-connected device can be used as a wireless remote, too! While you're listening the AM75BT will charge devices plugged into the USB port so you don't have to skip a beat.
- Water ready: This device is water-resistant with a PET-wrapped stereo head, conformal coated circuit boards, UV-resistant faceplate and EDP-coated rust resistant chassis.
- All the Pieces: This package comes with the AM75BT receiver, two DMP672 speakers and a wireless IR remote. With all the pieces in one box, you won't get out on the water and find out you're missing parts! In this day and age of complex electronics, this product package gives you an easy plug-and-play option without sacrificing access to your high-tech devices.
What's in the Box
- AM75BT Bluetooth Marine Receiver
- Installation Hardware: Mounting sleeve; Trim ring; 2 Transit screws; Wiring harness
- Removal keys
- Wireless IR Remote
- Two DMP672 6.5" Marine Speakers
- Installation Hardware
- Documentation Packet
- Functi ons: iPhone/CD-R,RW/AM/FM/MP3/WMA/AUX Input/Pandora
- Watts: 240W peak (60W x 4)
- Display Type: 3" diagonal 320x240 color LCD
- Face Design: Detachable
- Tuner: AM/FM tuner
- Dimensions: Single DIN
- Remote Control: Wireless full-function IR remote included
- Inputs: 3.5mm (front), RCA (rear)
- Preamp Outputs: 3 pairs (front/rear/sub)
- Waterproof Rating: Water resistant
- Warranty: One year
- Style: Dual Cone; Flush Mount
- Color: White
- Quantity: Pair
- Cone: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" dia.
- Cutout Dimensions: 5 1/8" dia.
- Watts: 100W peak
- Waterproof Rating: Water-resistant
- Speaker Grilles: Included
AM75BT Stereo Receiver & Speaker Package
|Amplifier||60 Watts x 4|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)