MXD337BT Marine Digital Media and Bluetooth Receiver
25% Off - Ends 12/24/18
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Get wireless and water-ready music on your boat with the MXD337BT Marine Digital Media and Bluetooth Receiver from Dual Stereos.
The MXD337BT is the perfect receiver for your personal watercraft, and here's why: it will give you access to all your digital media, let you make and take calls hands-free, cater your music to your preferences, allow you to store your wireless devices safely away while still playing their tunes and work hard for you with its robust, long-lasting design. This unit is simple to install and ready for life on your boat.
- Listen From a Wide Variety of Sources: This device lets you listen to all of your digital music! With built-in A2DP/ AVRCP Bluetooth, USB (with charging) and AUX inputs and AM/FM radio with 12/18 preset stations, you can take your music with you offshore.
- Hands-Free Calling: Now you don't have to put down the fun to pick up the phone. With the internal mic and bluetooth for hands-free calling, you can remove the stress of exposing your smartphone to the water.
- Fine-Tune Your Experience: This device has 4 preset EQ Curves so you can create the perfect listening environment whether you're prefer Pop, Rock, Jazz or Flat tunes. It comes with electronic tuning with 30 station presets and auto station-store to enhance your entertaining abilities. Create player control profiles with compatible smartphones and music players so you don't have to start from scratch every time you board.
- Go Totally Wireless: The stereo comes with its own full-function hand-held wireless remote, letting you control your music from anywhere on your boat. What's more: any bluetooth-connected device can be used as a wireless remote, too!
- Water-Ready: This unit has been tested to perform in the marine environment. A conformal-coated circuit board, PET wrap on the top and sides of the chassis, UV-resistant exterior construction and silicone covers on the front panel auxiliary input make the MXD337BT durable and water-resistant.
What's in the Box
- MXD337BT Unit
- Wireless IR Remote
- Installation Hardware
- Documentation Packet
- Functions: AM/FM/USB/MP3/WMA/iPod/iPhone/Bluetooth
- EQ: Four presets: Pop; Rock; Jazz; Flat
- AM/FM Presets: 12/18
- Watts: 200W (50 x 4)
- Display Type: 1-line, 7-character white positive LCD; Blue lit buttons
- Face Design: Fixed
- Dimensions: Single DIN
- Remote Control: Included wireless IR remote
- Inputs: AUX Input (front); USB Input (front)
- Preamp Outputs: One pair RCA 1.5V DC (front + rear)
- Waterproof Rating: Water-resistant
- Warranty: Two years
MXD337BT Marine Digital Media and Bluetooth Receiver
|Amplifier||50 Watts x 4|
|Dimensions||7" Width x 2" Height x 3.8" Depth|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Warranty Details||Two Years with Proof of Purchase|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).