EATON–Newport Harbor Mate Power Station, 20A/30A/50A
Newport Harbor Mate Power Station, 20A/30A/50A
|Amperage||Maximum 140 Amps|
|Length||14 1/2 Inches|
Five Years on the Housing
The Newport Harbor Mate by Eaton provides a new solution to your overcrowded, high-traffic, and narrow docks.
Five years of development and thirty prototype models have yielded this innovative mini-power center. Host to a variety of electrical services, contained in a compact yet strong housing, the Newport Harbor Mate is packed with features.
This shore power option has multiple modular mounting options to fit your personal dock needs. Economical and space-saving, the Newport Harbor Mate can easily be installed on a dock box or piling, providing a mini power source to your marina or residential dock.
- Optional stand sold separately
- Photocell-Controlled, Breaker Protected LED Lighting with Amber Lens
- One (1) 30A, 125V Shore Power Receptacle
- One (1) 50A, 125/250V Shore Power Receptacle
- One (1) 20A, 125V GFCI Protected Duplex Receptacle
- White heavy resin housing with UV-resistant acrylic polymer coating
- Copper bus
- Eaton circuit breaker protection for all receptacles and lighting
- Approvals: ANSI/UL 231, NFPA 303 DTD, UL/cUL Listed, NEMA 3R rating
- Meets electrical code requirement for shore power access
- Dimensions: 14 1/2"H x 10 1/2"W x 10 3/8"D
- Mount: Vertical piling, dock box or optional stainless steel stand
- Warranty: One year, five years on the housing
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.