Eco Extreme Premium Adhesive Sealant
Not for ABS
|Capacity||10.2 Ounce Cartridge|
|Cure Time||3 to 7 Days Full Cure|
Versatlile adhesive/caulk for sealing tasks onboard.
Featuring “instant grab” and with adhesion to nearly all substrates, this polyether moisture-cured adhesive provides a long-lasting, weather-tight seal even in unfavorable wet application conditions. EcoGlue Extreme adheres to a wide variety of materials, is suitable for vertical or overhead applications and can be painted after 24 hours. Best application temperatures are above 30°F.
- Adheres immediatly to nearly all substrates
- Creates a long-lasting, weather-tight seal
- Can be applied in wet conditions
- Suitable for vertical or overhead applications
- Odor-free; Can safely be used indoors
- Can be painted after 24 hours
- Formulation: 100% solids polyether; Less than 2% VOCs
- Recommended Usage: Sealing and bonding a wide variety surfaces, including metal, concrete, wood and fiberglass
- Cure Time: 3-7 days
- Removal: Mechanical removal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.