ECOXGEAR–SoundXtreme Battery Power
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
EcoXGear SoundExtreme 450Watt Waterproof Soundbar Battery Powered: Black.
The SoundExtreme powersports soundbar and LED lighting system is perfect for your boat, ATV/UTV, off road buggy, sand rail, Jeep, rock crawler, golf cart and more.
- 100% waterproof, dustproof, and dirtproof.
- There are 500 watts of peak output to power 2 tweeters, 4 mid-range and 2 side mounted woofers for a total of 8 marine grade speakers.
- Two internal independently sealed cavities for true left and right stereo sound, the SoundExtreme provides a great listening experience.
- It will also connect wirelessly to your device via Bluetooth V5.0 so you can stream your music from up to 100 feet away. Plus, with the EcoCast feature you can connect up to 50 SoundExtremes at the same time!
- Audio and light controls are integrated onto the SoundExtreme.
- Buttons for power, mode (Bluetooth/FM/AUX-IN), volume, FWD/Back, EcoCast, LED lights, Bluetooth) make the SoundExtreme simple to operate.
- A built-in microphone for speakerphone calls, a waterproof AUX-IN (3.5mm) connection port to play audio from a wired device and a waterproof AUX-OUT jack to daisy chain to other optional wired speakers or subwoofer (sold separately) are some of the additional features.
- You can also plug your smartphone or other devices into the 5V, 2.1A USB port for fast charging.
- Multi-color LED’s backlight all 8 speakers. You can choose from red, green or white. You can also sync the LED’s to music, solid color on, or off. The rear facing LED light bar can be turned on separately from the speaker LED’s as well.
- Also included is a long range RF wireless remote control so you have remote access to all the audio and lighting controls. Protected under patent US 9,307,307 B2 and several patents pending.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.