Surface Mount Suction Cup
Securely mount your devices anywhere with ECOXGEAR's universal Large Suction Cup Mount.
This suction cup mount is the tool you need whether you're recording epic video from the flat surface of your surfboard or listening to ECOXGEAR's waterproof speakers on deck. You will love the versatility of this universal 1/4"-20 tripod mount and 360° swivel ball connection with dual pivot points. What's more, this product lets you mount your devices on virtually any flat surface so you'll be recording memories and listening to your tunes on the same devices everywhere you go all year long.
- Install it where you need it: One of the best features of video and audio devices today is their wireless, untethered design. With that kind of freedom, why lock them to one permanent mounting location? This product gives you the flexibility to mount your gear wherever there is a flat surface—and move it whenever you like without damage.
- 360° Viewing: While we're on the subject of flexibility, how about that 360° swivel ball? Coupled with the dual pivot points and ability to install this mount at any angle, you can use your device from any direction you like, wherever you like.
- A versatile connection: This mount is built with a universal 1/4"-20 tripod mount connection. That means you can use everything from your standard DSLR to the ECOXGEAR EcoStone speaker!
- Secure and strong: This is not your average suction cup. Its powerful grip will hold up to 8lb at any angle of installation. A tightening ring is included on the connector for extra security and peace of mind.
- Compatiblity: Universal mount—including but not limited to: EcoStone; EcoRox; Pebble; Pebble Lite; GoPro devices
- Mount Type: Removable: Suction cup; 1/4"-20 Tripod mount
- Supported Weight: Up to 8lb
- Connection: Quick lock/release lever
- Viewing Angle: 360°
- Dimensions: 2 1/2"W x 3"H x 2 1/2"L
- Color: Black
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.