|Dimensions||1 1/2" x 14" Height|
|Dimensions||1 3/4" x 24" Height|
Protect sails and sheets with stylish leather covers.
While tacking, headsails and sheets can chafe against the shrouds and turnbuckles. Covering the turnbuckle bodies and most importantly the cotter pins, protects sails and running rigging from unnecessary wear and damage. These elegant Edson leather turnbuckle covers are a subtle Dove Gray and designed to fit tightly around turnbuckles using an industrial grade hook and loop closure. The hook and loop closure allows for quick and easy removal to flush out saltwater and debris. Sized to fit turnbuckle size and available in common turnbuckle sizes. Add a chafe protection with a distinctive look using Edson leather turnbuckle covers.
- Elegant leather covers provide chafe protection
- Reduces unwanted wear of headsails and sheets
- Dove Gray Leather cover remains flexible
- Installed over tensioned standing rigging using industrial grade hook and loop closure
- Can be easily removed for washdowns
- Sold individually
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.