EM-TRAK MARINE ELECTRONICS
A100 AIS Class A Transceiver
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Internationally certified to the highest standards including USCG and FCC approval.
The em-trak Automatic Identification System (AIS) Class A A100 is the world's best selling commercial grade Class A AIS. The A100 is the preferred choice of thousands for commercial mariners worldwide. Designed in Europe and manufactured by one of the USA's largest companies, the A100 carries a three-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Easy to install: Small footprint with plug-and-play connectivity to existing bridge systems
- Proven reliability: Ruggedised design ideal for even the toughest professional environment
- Easy to use: Simple, intuitive controls to access all features and functions
- Proven performance: Advanced core technology guarantees superior receive and transmit performance
- Silent mode: The transmit functionality of the A100 can be switched on and off while continuing to receive all AIS messages
- Compact and powerful: The A100 is the smallest, easiest to install and operate Class A AIS unit on the market
- AIS Type: Class A Transceiver
- Display Type: Monochrome LCD
- Antenna: GPS antenna with 33' cable included
- Amperage: 0.78A @ 12V DC
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Dimensions: 6 7/8"W x 4 3/16"H x 6 1/4"D
- Waterproof Rating: IP52
- Warranty: One year
- RS232 38.4k baud bi-directional
- (PC connection)
- IEC61162-2 bi-directional interfaces x 3
- IEC61162-1/2 sensor inputs x 3
- DGPS correction data input (ITU-R M.823-2)
- NMEA 0183 compliant
- Fully compliant to IMO international AIS standards
- Dual deep sea and inland waterway
- IMO/SOLAS, FCC, Industry Canada, CCNR
- CE marking under R & TTE directive for Europe
- Marine Equipment Directive (MED) compliant
What's in the Box
- A100 AIS Class A Transceiver
- Panel mount brackets
- Mounting template
- Junction box
- Data cable (1m)
- GNSS antenna
- Power cable (2m)
A100 AIS Class A Transceiver
|Dimensions||8.2" Width x 4.1" Height x 5.4" Depth|
|Display Type||16-Level Grayscale|
|Type||Class A AIS Transceiver|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Extended Warranty from 3 to 5 Years Available|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).