ENO STOVES–Open Sea Two-Burner Stove
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Open Sea Two-Burner Stove
One 600 BTU Burner
One 8500 BTU Burner
6100 BTU Oven
|Dimensions||18 3/8" Height x 19 7/8" Width x 16 1/8" Depth|
Thermocouple Gas Shutoff
|ISO Approved||CE Certified|
|LP Configuration||3/8 Inch Male Flare Fitting|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Oven Door Window||Included|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Seagoing chefs turn out mouth-watering masterpieces with the ENO Open Sea Stove.
With ocean-proven performance for over twenty years, the two-burner Eno Open Sea stove features a compact, gimbaled design with rugged stainless-steel construction, convenient electronic ignition and stylish see-thru black glass oven door. Safety features include thermocouple gas shutoffs, pot holders and stove tops surrounded on three sides by a raised flame guard that also helps to keep culinary masterpieces where they belong. Cutout dimensions are 20-7/8"W x 20-5/8"H x 21-5/8"D.
- Gimballed design anables cooking while under way
- Non-corroding stainless steel construction
- Glass oven door includes window
- Oven with enameled interior, racks and visible thermometer
- Oven requires manual adjustment (no thermostat)
- Designed for safety with potholders and raised sides
- G1/4 male connection for LPG; Includes adapter that enables connection to North American 3/8" LPG hose
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.