Since you can overcoat these finishes for up to three days without sanding, you can get the job done fast.
- Contains alkyd resins and tung oil which contains U.V. absorbers
- No sanding solution in a matte finish when recoated within 72 hours
- One-component varnish alternative
- Specifically formulated for oily woods like teak and iroco
- Strong ability to build up coats quickly without sanding
- Recommended Usage: Exterior and interior, above water
- Formulation: Synthetic wood finish
- Application Methods: Brush, roller or spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: Previously finished: 1 or 2 coats; Bare wood: 7 or more coats
- Drying Time: To touch: 3 hrs., overcoat: 24 hrs. @ 65°F 65%RH
- Color: Dries clear Amber
- Coverage: 150 sq.ft./liter
- Thinner: Brush: Model 103731
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.