EPIFANES–PP Varnish Extra, 2 Liter Kit
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
PP Varnish Extra, 2 Liter Kit
Use Where High Build Desired In Short Time; Interior or Exterior Use On All Types Of Wood As Insulation
Sealing or Filling Coat
|Coverage||300 Square Feet/2 Liter Kit|
|Cure time||Tack Free: 3 Hours; To Overcoat: 3 Hours (Spray); 5 Hours (Brush) at 65 Degrees F|
|Recommended Number of Coats||Bare Wood: 7-8 Coats|
|Type||Two-Part Alkyd Resin/Isocyanate|
PP Varnish Extra dries fast—which helps you to quickly get the job done.
Combining excellent impact and abrasion resistance with a short drying time between coats, PP Varnish Extra is a great choice where multiple coats are desired in a short period of time. PP Varnish can be applied on all types of interior and exterior wood as an insulation coat, sealer, or filling coat for one- or two-component or synthetic varnish systems. For maximum resistance to UV light, topcoat with one or more coats of Epifanes Clear Varnish or Wood Finish Gloss. Two-liter (2.12qt.) kit.
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Can be recoated in as little as three hours for fast job turnaround time
- Recommended for base coats under other one- or two-part varnishes
- For all types of interior and exterior wood
- Recommended Usage: Use where high build desired in short time; Interior or exterior use on all types of wood as insulation, sealing or filling coat
- Formulation: Two-part alkyd resin/isocyanate
- Additives: UV inhibitors
- Application Methods: Brush, roll or spray
- Drying Time: Tack free: 3hrs.; To overcoat: 3hrs. (spray); 5hrs. (brush) @ 65°F
- Color: Light amber
- Finish: High gloss
- Coverage: 300sq.ft./2L kit
- Thinner: TPPX.1000
For detailed application instructions, see the Epifanes PP Varnish Extra Data Sheet. NOTE: Manufacturer data sheets are subject to revision. Linked data sheets are believed to be accurate at the time of publication.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.