Rapid Clear Semi-Gloss, 750 ml
|Application Method||Bare Wood: 5 Coats; Brush or Roller or Spray|
Exterior and Interior
|Coverage||150 Square Feet/Liter|
|Cure time||To Overcoat: 5-6 Hours; To Touch: 4 Hours|
Epifanes RapidClear UV-resistant semi-gloss wood finish, based on modified alkyd/urethane resins, is a quick and easy alternative to conventional varnish. This quick-drying finish ensures long-term protection and enhancement of all interior and exterior marine and household woods above the waterline. RapidClear bonds extremely well to teak and other oily woods, prevents discoloration and emphasizes the natural grain of the wood.
- Quick drying with excellent breathing properties, flexibility, durability and longevity
- Clear, high gloss appearance
- Can be used as a primercoat prior to Epifanes clear varnish and wood finish gloss (sand with 220)
- Can be used to maintain intact one and two-component varnish systems regardless of brand
- Dry time 4 hours, recoatable in 5 to 6 hours
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.