EVERCOAT–Polyester Glazing Putty
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Minor Scratch Filling
Other Surface Imperfections
Finishing Surface Imperfections
|Cure Time||5-6 Minutes (Sandable: 20 Minutes)|
Before painting, remove rough sanding scratches with this glazing putty.
Ultra-smooth surfacing putty can be applied over roughly sanded fiberglass, metal or filler surfaces.
- Can be applied directly to bare metal and fiberglass
- Easily fills grind marks, pinholes, low spots and other minor imperfections
- Great adhesion to galvanized steel
- No shrinkage and easy drying
- Type: Polyester Putty
- Cure Time: 5-6 Minutes (Sandable: 20 Minutes)
- Color: Grey
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.