Easily furl your Gennaker or Code Zero
Innovative continuous line furling systems make code zero and gennaker deployment and dousing extremely easy. These ultralight and compact furlers are easy to install and store and are also only half the weight of a standard gennaker furler. Systems consist of two components: one flat continuous line drum and one head swivel. The flat drum functions like a sheave to eliminate the hassle of furling line overrides. The drum's low-profile design allows for maximum luff while the large diameter increases furling power. Sail deployment is a simple matter of placing the furling line in the drum, attaching the drum to the tack (made easy with the supplied quick-connect shackle), attaching the halyard, hoisting and then unfurling the sail. Optional blocks (offered below) create a 2:1 mechanical advantage when hoisting. NOTE: Installation of a captive "torque rope" (not supplied) along the sail's luff is required.
- Application: Cruising/Racing
- Drum material: Anodized CNC machined aluminum
- Attachment method: FX900, FX1500, FX2500, FX4500: Snap Shackle; FX7000, FX12000: Quick-Release "D"
- Features: Low-profile, continuous line drum with prefitted snap shackle; upper head swivel
- Head swivel material: Anodized aluminum
- Warranty: Two years
|Boat Length||Over 70 Feet|
|Safe Working Load||26455 Pounds|
|Boat Length||30 to 40 Feet|
|Safe Working Load||3306 Pounds|
|Boat Length||55 to 70 Feet|
|Safe Working Load||15432 Pounds|
|Boat Length||20 to 30 Feet|
Continuous Line Drum with Prefitted Snap Shackle
Upper Head Swivel
|Safe Working Load||1984 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).