FELL MARINE–MOB+ xFOB
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
|Dimensions||1.7" x 1.1" x 0.4"|
|Maximum Range||50 Feet|
|Type||Engine Cut-Off Device|
|Voltage||3 Volts DC (CR2032)|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
xFOB™ Multifob lets everyone using the boat have a wireless kill switch.
MOB+ xFOB is the heart of the MOB+ Wireless Cut-Off Switch. xFOB is a small device, but packed with groundbreaking wireless technology. It weighs in at only 0.35 ounces and is only 1 3/4" long.
The xFOB can be worn on your wrist, in your pocket, around your neck or clipped to your life jacket using either the xBAND™ or xTAG™ accessories. The waterproof xFOB™ has more than 300 hours of battery life, and is powered by an easy to change standard coin cell battery.
- Requires purchase of xHUB™ (sold separately)
- Up to four xFOBs can be connected to the xHUB™ at the same time,
- Combine the xFOB™ with either the xTAG™ or a xBAND™ in your choice of colors
- Choose to connect an AlarmFOB with alarm only, or stop and alarm
- Voltage Source CR 2032 Battery - 3V nominal
- Power Consumption 0.3 µA in sleep / 30 mA in active mode
- Battery Life 300 hours continuous usage
- Submersible (IP68)
Certifications and Compliance
- Radio – xFOB™ US: FCC Part 15C
- EMC – xFOB™ US: CISPR 16-1
- Flammability – xFOB™ CE-UL94
- Immersion xFOB™ IP68 - >3m water resistant
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant materials
- ABYC A-33 compliant
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.