CO Sentinel Carbon Monoxide Detector
|Dimensions||3 1/2" Height x 2 3/8" Width x 1 5/16" Depth|
85 Decibel Audible Horn
Red Alarm Light
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Detect carbon monoxide leaks on your boat with this detector from Fireboy-Xintex.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is generated whenever combustion occurs, including the operation of gas engines, as well as heating and cooking appliances. It's invisible, odorless, tasteless and deadly. Faulty venting or even a wind shift can create a dangerous situation, especially in confined areas like boat cabins. Typical symptoms of CO exposure can be mistaken for the flu or seasickness, making accurate onboard CO detection a necessity.
The CO Sentinel Carbon Monoxide Detector is a good choice for smaller craft with an open design or for when generator shutdown and remote location detection is not required. The CO Sentinel uses a microprocessor to measure CO levels. The time-weighted average CO measurement process constantly monitors all CO levels, eliminating most false alarms. The circuit is coated on both sides for added protection in the harsh marine environment.
- Operates on 12V DC.
- Meets UL 2034 specs.
- Types of Vapor Monitored: Carbon Monoxide
- Alarms: 85dB audible horn and red alarm light
- Minimum Vapor Level for Activation: 10% COHb
- Monitoring Algorithm: Time-weighted average
- Display Size: 4.25"L x 2.75"W x 1.75"D
- Controls: Test & Mute Buttons
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Sensors Required/Included: Built-in
- Sensors Monitored: One internal sensor
- Case Dimensions: 4.25"L x 2.75"W
- Mounting Hardware Included/Required: Included
- Wiring Hardware Included: Yes
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.