SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarm
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Install one of these simple and inexpensive SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarms in each sleeping cabin, the galley, engine/generator room and electrical control room.
The SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarm is a general purpose smoke and fire alarm. The SS-775 is 9V battery operated for easy installation with no wiring and features a test button and 85 dB alarm horn.
This smoke and fire alarm uses the ionization principle of detection for detecting fast-flaming fires which consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly. The SS-775 meets the requirement of UL 217. 9V battery included.
- Compact design: Just 4-1/4" by 1-1/2"
- Quick and easy installation
- Power: 9V battery (included); No wiring required
- Low Battery Indicator, Silence feature
- Test Button is easily accessible on the cover of the alarm
- Alarm Horn: 85 dBA @ 10 ft.
- Listed to UL217 for RV use
- Complies with U.S. Coast Guard Sect. 28.325(b) and Sect. 181.450 inclusive
SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarm
|Dimensions||4.25" Width x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Sound Signal||85 Decibel Audible Horn|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)