M-324XP Thermal Night Vision Camera
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
If you ever dreamed of staying out late or getting an early start for your day on the water, the single-sensor M-324XP is your ticket to safe, worry-free navigation. Providing clear, detailed thermal imagery, the M-324XP delivers clear, detailed images at long range you never thought possible in such an affordable thermal night vision system.
Detailed, 3D color on-screen symbols give you instant access to system status, position, and configuration. In addition, it provides 360° continuous panning, ±90° tilt and includes 2X electronic-zoom. The compact gimbal (11 3/16"H x 7"dia.) may be mounted either ball-up or ball-down to give you mounting flexibility. It outputs a standard video signal which can be viewed on single or multiple multi-function displays or monitors with an auxiliary video input, using simple Ethernet connections. Includes camera head with 18" pigtail and joystick control unit.
- Detector Type: 320 × 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Field of view: 24º x 18º (NTSC)
- Focal Length: 19 mm
- E-zoom: 2X
- Detects Small Vessel: Approx. 4,200'
- Detects person in water: 1,500'
- Dimensions: 7"dia. x 11 3/16"H
- Voltage: 12V/24V
- Amperage: Approx. 1-2A, 25W nominal/50W maximum
- Waterproof Rating: Rated IPX6
- Dimensions: 11 3/16"H x 7"dia.
- Weight: Approx. 9lb.
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
M-324XP Thermal Night Vision Camera
|Dimensions||7" Diameter x 11 1/4" Height|
|Focus Type||19 Millimeters|
|Input Power||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||1500 Feet|
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Small Vessel Range||4200 Feet|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with product registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)