MD-625 Fixed-Mount Thermal Night Vision Camera
Add a PLUS Product
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Enjoy greater awareness, safety, visibility and peace of mind when you install this thermal camera on your boat.
The confidence that comes from having total visibility day or night is something you will never want to do without again. This marine camera lets you view heat, not light, so you'll have a perspective that is never diminished by pitch darkness. Clearly see obstacles like rocks, mooring balls and buoys; never miss a small boat, kayak or channel marker; and identify landmarks such as docks, inlets and jetties. Immediately locate overboard pets and people—no matter the conditions—and enhance the safety of your whole crew with this easy-to-use device.
- Total Visibility: This camera gives you a 25° x 20° field of view and a 640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer for high clarity of vision at night. FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™ image processing gives you the clearest picture so you'll see every detail. This camera will give you the powerful ability to detect a person in the water at 4,200' and a vessel at 8,506'.
- Choose Your View: Multiple automatic settings give you the perfect view no matter what you're doing. Choose from Rearview mode, Night Running, Night Docking, Day Running and Man Overboard settings to ensure you're always seeing the clearest detail. Pan sideways 30° in either direction from center and tilt +34° and -27° to get the best perspective. 2x and 4x zoom are possible with this device and you can view and control all this from the helm with the included BNC-to-RCA video out adapter.
- There's an App for That: With the FLIR app for iOS, you can control all of your FLIR Thermal imaging, night vision and infrared cameras from your Apple devices. You'll get quick browsing of your cameras, automatic discovery and configuration in-app, the power to switch your Night, thermal or TV signals on and off, and the ability to capture video and snapshots even when you're away from the helm—total control at your fingertips.
- Size-Conscious: This scaled-down camera was specifically designed for the limited space on your vessel. It's only 6" in diameter and 7" tall to provide minimal, unobtrusive mounting upright or upside down.
- Rugged Build: The MD series have been tested to withstand the perils facing electronics installed on a boat. It can handle 115 1/2 mph winds and is stress tested to meet IEC 60945 and MIL-STD-810E standards for resistance to salt mist, vibration, sand and dust. The lens has an automatic window defrost at power-up and is rated IPX6 for water resistance. As if all this wasn't enough to put your mind at ease, a two year warranty is included with proof of purchase.
- Efficient Design: In order to minimize power draw from your boat, this camera only requires about 5W when on to a maximum of 12 1/2W. This device integrates itself into your network seamlessly with an ethernet connection.
What's in the Box
- MD-625 Fixed Mount Marine Thermal Camera
- Mounting Hardware
- BNC-to-RCA adapter
- Documentation: Operator Manual CD; Two Year Warranty
MD-625 Fixed-Mount Thermal Night Vision Camera
|Dimensions||6" Diameter x 7" Height|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||25 Degrees|
|Focus Type||25 Millimeters|
|Input Power||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||4200 Feet|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
|Small Vessel Range||8506 Feet|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with product registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).