Ocean Scout TK™ Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
FLIR Ocean Scout TK™ makes the benefits of thermal imaging affordable for boaters.
The confidence that comes from having total visibility day or night is something you will never want to do without again. This marine camera lets you view heat, not light, so you'll have a perspective that is never diminished by pitch darkness or blinding light.
Clearly see obstacles like rocks, mooring balls and buoys. Never miss a small boat, kayak or channel marker. Identify landmarks such as docks, inlets and jetties up to 130 yards away. Immediately locate overboard pets and people—no matter the conditions—and enhance the safety of your whole crew with this easy-to-use device.
- Total visibility: This camera gives you a 20° x 16° field of view from 1,000yd and has a 300' person-in-water range
- Auto focus and 9Hz refresh rate: It has auto focus so you won't miss a single important detail and has a video refresh rate of under 9Hz
- Video recording: Capture up to 1,000 thermal snapshots or record thermal video
- Built-in display: View it all from the built-in 640 x 480 LCD display or your computer when you plug it in using the included USB cable
- Seven color palettes: Always get the clearest view when you choose from the diverse color palette. The available views include Black Hot, White Hot, InstAlert™ Rainbow, Iron, Lava, Arctic and Graded Fire. FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™ image processing gives you the clearest picture so you'll see every detail.
- Rapid startup: Pick up your camera and in under five seconds your device is powered and running
- Easy operation: The straightforward design means anyone can use this grab and go device. Power it on/off, toggle between views, adjust brightness, capture pictures and video all from simple buttons on the top of your camera. Download saved images and recordings with the USB cable.
- Portable: This device is lightweight at only 6 oz. and is smaller than many binoculars at only 4"L x 1 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H. It comes with a lanyard so you can carry it with you hands-free and keep it accessible for when you need it.
- Five-hour operating time: With a long battery life of over five hours when powered on and a powerful Lithium-Ion battery and 110V input, this camera will be ready whenever you need it.
- Submersible: It's got a waterproof rating of IP67 so it's protected against water, dust, salt, fog and all the perils that comes with life on a boat.
What's in the Box
- Ocean Scout TK™ Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB Cable
- Lens Cap
- Wrist Strap/Lanyard
- Documentation: Quick Start Guide; FLIR Factory Certification; Three Year Full Warranty
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Ocean Scout TK™ Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
|Dimensions||4" Length x 1.5" Width x 1.5" Height|
110 Volt Adapter
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||20 degrees|
|Input Power||110 Volts|
|Person In Water Range||300 Feet|
|Resolution||160 x 120|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight and Special Order shipments.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 - 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)