FORESPAR–4 oz. Marelube Gel
4 oz. Marelube Gel
Keep Marine valve seals working smoothly.
Offered as a grease or as a liquid, MareLube lubricants feature non-conductive, synthetic, PTFE-based formulas. Grease is specifically designed for superior lubrication of Marelon™, bronze or stainless steel valves. Clear, non-staining and nontoxic, these lubes work equally well in fresh- or saltwater and are a good choice for practically anything that rubs together, slides or moves.
- Use for bronze or stainless valves
- Helps lubricate valves while boats are hauled
- Long lasting PTFE lubrication
- Good for valves and seacocks that require regular lubrication and regular activation of the handle
- Non-Toxic and biodegradable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.