FORESPAR–Marelon Diverter Valves
|Diameter||For 1" Line|
|Diameter||For 1-1/2" Line|
|Dimensions||1 1/8" Hose Diameter|
Corrosion-resistant Marelon fittings are a great choice for below-the-waterline applications.
Made of durable, corrosion-resistant composite material that is not subject to electrolysis, this valve is engineered to exceed ABYC and ISO standards.120° movement operates valve. Positive stops between positions.
- Rugged and corrosion resistant
- Passes stringent Marine U.L. testing
- Handle design makes it easy to see direction of flow
- Offered for 3/4", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/2" hose
- Universal "Y" Valve Kit (Model 426080) fits all sizes
- No need to remove hoses for repair or replacement of diverter
- 1-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H
- 4" handle
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.