FORESPAR–Marelon® Intake Scoop Strainers
|Diameter||For 1-1/4" Line|
|Diameter||For 3/4" Line|
Cost-effective, corrosion-resistant strainers will keep debris from entering your water intake lines, while still allowing water to flow freely.
Molded from lightweight, high-strength Marelon, these Intake Scoop Strainers are highly resistant to corrosion, UV degradation and abrasion. Designed for use with existing thru-hull fittings, they require no bonding or protection from electrolysis.
Marelon is UV stabilized and will not deteriorate in sunlight. These strainers can be used above- or below-the-waterline and are engineered to exceed ABYC and ISO standards.
- Marelon marine-grade polymer
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Zero electrolysis
- High tensil strength
- UV stabilized and won't deteriorate in sunlight
- -40ºF to 176ºF (-40ºC to 80ºC) operating temperature range
- Use above- or below-the-waterline
- Exceeds ABYC and ISO standards
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.