UTS-350-UGPS Aluminum 3 1/2" Offshore Spinnaker Pole, Cut to Length
|Outside Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
A 3 1/2" aluminum offshore spinnaker pole that you can cut to the exact right length, with one end fitting left uninstalled.
Offshore series spinnaker poles provide the serious racer with rugged, reliable and efficient equipment. They’re designed for the rigors of extended offshore racing. Everything for a complete pole job is included in the “Kit” packages. Note: due to the variety of personal preferences for bridle and topping lift rigging on offshore-end type poles, no “standard” rigging is included. Requires a Forespar AT, T-125-S or AT-150-S Toggle Car.
- The tubing is supplied in the maximum length recommended for the particular diameter ordered
- One end fitting is left unfastened so that the tubing can be cut to length, before final customizing
- Forespar Model: UTS-400-UGPS
- Inboard End Fitting: UTS ULTRA Socket
- Outboard End Fitting: UGPS ULTRA GPS
- Pole Diameter: 3 1/2"
- Kit Length (with ends): 15'
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.