Easily store your spare and storm anchors.
Having storm anchors aboard can make the difference between safety and disaster. The Fortress Stowaway Anchor Bag holds everything you need to deploy your Fortress or Guardian anchor quickly. No more searching for wrenches, shackles or chain. With the Stowaway system, it's in the bag!
The Stowaway boat anchor storage bags are built to last in the rugged marine environment. The bag closure as well as the straps (which serve as convenient carrying handles) are high strength, extra wide Velcro. Inside each bag are pouches to hold the correct size wrenches (included) and even a spare fluke clip, bolt and nut (also included). Easy to understand diagrams are sewn into the bag to take you through anchor assembly and bag-packing procedures.
- Built to last in the rugged marine environment
- Bag closure made of high strength, extra wide Velcro
- Bag straps (also made of high strength, extra wide Velco) serve as convenient carrying handles
- Bag is large enough to hold everything: Anchor, 6' chain, shackles and wrenches
- Inside pouches hold the correct size wrenches, spare fluke clip, bolt and nut (included)
- Easy to understand instructions are sewn into the bag for anchor assembly and bag-packing procedures
- Material: Top quality, rugged ballistic Cordura
- Custom designed for Fortress anchors (see chart below to select appropriate bag)
- Includes: Stowaway bag, wrenches, spare fluke clip, bolt and nut
Stowaway Bag Selection Chart
|Overall Length (in)||25"||28"||32"||37"||42"||47"||52"||57"|
|Overall Length (cm)||64||71||81||94||104||119||132||145|
|Wrenches (2) (in)||3/8"||7/16"||7/16"||7/16"||1/2"||9/16"||3/4"||15/16"|
|Wrenches (2) (mm)||10||11||11||11||13||14||19||24|