ROBLINE–MRX-2 Dyneema Lashing Line
MRX-2 Dyneema Lashing Line
Grand Prix Racing
|Breaking Strength||880 Pounds|
|Stretch||Lowest Stretch (< 1%)|
Quick rigging fixes on all sizes of boats.
The MRX-2 Dyneema® Lashing Mini Spool has 82' (25m) of 2mm diameter, 12-strand, polyurethane-coated, gray Dyneema® SK-78 line. This product is ideal for many applications and very functional for quick rigging fixes on all sizes of boats. The 2mm Dyneema® has an Average Breaking Strength of 880lb., is highly UV resistant, floats and has a very low stretch values. Stretch: .2% at 20% of breaking strength.
- Made of pure Dyneema SK78
- Treated with FSE Robline's S.Y.I.S. coating technology
- High strength of SK75, but with lower creep (non-recoverable stretch)
- High abrasion resistance and UV protection
- Spliceable with small wire
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.