Keep line from unwinding.
295 feet of #4 medium-weight (.8mm) Dacron twine for whipping and seizing line of all types. Both include .8mm sailmaker’s needle. Available as twisted twine, it is braided and will not open because of the flat, strong seem.
- Very strong Dacron twine for whipping and seizing line of all types
- 295 feet of #4 medium-weight (.8mm) Dacron twine
- Includes sailmaker’s needle
- White or Navy
- Twine with high wax content
- Braided and will not open
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.