Mariner XL 7 x 50 Binoculars with Compass
|Binocular Eye Relief||18 Millimeters|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||368 Feet|
|Light Transmission Efficiency||0.9|
|Magnification||7 x 50|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Light, strong, with great optics, the Mariner XL with compass is a classic pair of low-priced boating binoculars.
Fujinon’s entry-level marine binocular is made for use on the water. Impact-resistant polycarbonate housing makes these substantially lighter (only 32 ounces) than the Fujifilm Polaris. Their wide, large frame is easy to grip. Objective lens caps are tethered to the body so you can't lose them.
Fully multi-coated optics provide bright, sharp images with reduced glare and distortion. 18mm of eye relief makes them suitable for eyeglass wearers. Compass model has built-in night-light. Binocular floats; flotation neckstrap included.
- Integrated top-mounted compass
- Built-in LED light allows you to read the compass in low light conditions
- Fully multi-coated optics ensures maximum light transmission
- Cost effective pair of good quality binoculars to fit any budget
- Each eye cup offers independent focus adjustment
- Designed with waterproof seals (nitrogen purged); waterproof o-ring sealed
- They float when used with provided high-visibility yellow flotation strap
- Long eye relief (18mm) to provide non-vignetting images; Great for people who wear eyeglasses
- Polycarbonate housing makes it lightweight (under two pounds)
What's in the Box
- 7 x 50 Mariner XL Binoculars with Compass
- Eyepiece cover (installed)
- 2 Objective lens covers (installed)
- Flotation neck strap
- Cleaning cloth
- Two LR23/186 cell batteries
- Operation Manual
- Precautions and Warnings
- Battery Installation sheet
- Warranty Registration card
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.