FUJINON–Techno-Stabi 12 x 28 Compact Binoculars
Techno-Stabi 12 x 28 Compact Binoculars
|Binocular Eye Relief||17.5 Millimeters|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||240 Feet|
|Magnification||12 x 28|
The TECHNO-STABI® COMPACT BINOCULARS are high powered and stabilized, which offers unique performance when used from moving vehicles, vessels at sea or stationary.
The compact, lightweight and ergonomic design is ideal for nature watching, sports, concerts and astronomical use where the user may want to utilize a higher magnification (12x) without a tripod. These image stabilizing binoculars lock in on the subject to create a stabilized field of vision at 12x magnification. The TS 12 x 28 uses Optical Stabilized technologies to minimize the synergistic vibration that typically occurs just from holding the unit. The multi-coated optics allow for exceptional light transmission, which is great for low-light performance. Given the unit's high stabilization, the user will get a stable image of virtually anything with the TECHNO STABI® 12 x 28.
- The multi-coated prisms give a sharp, high contrast image.
- Auto off functions automatically switch power off after 10 minutes, reducing unnecessary power consumption.
- The TS 12 x 28 can run for up to 12 hours. Under extreme cold conditions, operating times can differ.
- Equipped with a vibration canceler, the TS 12 x 28 constantly delivers a stable field of view by correcting for hand movement over the entire magnification range.
- The vibration correction range is ±3°, allowing effective use of the TS 12 x 28 on land, sea or air. With this correction effect, the 12 x 28 can deliver stable images with 12x magnification.
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic, the TS 12 x 28 is comfortable for the user, making these binoculars ideal for long observations.
- The body structure is designed to protect the optics and prevent dirt or dust from adhering to the optical elements.
- The precise center focus wheel, makes it possible to bring details into sharp focus with just the movement of the finger.
- Twisting eyecups are easy to use and offer comfort for the user.
- The TS 12 x 28 is made of fiberglass-reinforced, high durability plastic.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.