Techno-Stabi 14 x 40 Image-Stabilizing Binoculars with Case
|Binocular Eye Relief||13 Millimeters|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||263 Feet|
|Light Transmission Efficiency||0.92|
|Magnification||14 x 40|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Binoculars with image-stabilization for vibration-free viewing from boats, automobiles and other places subject to vibrations.
High-powered binoculars lock onto subjects and moving targets for rock-steady images, even from a bouncing boat. Twice the magnification (14x) of most standard marine binoculars. The 40mm objective lens provides remarkable light transmission, even in dim conditions. Fully coated optics; waterproof. Includes strap and a waterproof Pelican Case. Operates on 4 AA batteries (included) or a 12–28V DC external power source (sold separately).
- ±5° of vertical stabilization allows you to use it on land, sea, or air
- Designed with water and fog proof seals; Nitrogen Purged, O ring sealed
- Rubber armored body allows user to have a firm grip
- Comes with a flotation strap for use on or around the water
- Phase-coated prisms give a sharp, high contrast image
- Automatic shut-off feature to help improve battery life
- Comes with a mil spec hard case for secure storage when not in use
- Magnification: 14x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
- Focus: Center
- Waterproof: Yes
- Prism Type: Roof
- Field of View @1000yds: 290'
- Eye Relief: 13mm
- Compass: No
- Rangefinder Reticle: No
- Weight: 43.4oz. without batteries (4 AA included)
- Dimensions: 7"L x 5 1/8"W x 3 1/2"H
- Stabilization Mechanism: Dual piezo vibration sensors and gyro position sensors
- Stabilization Factor: ±5°
- Warranty: One year limited
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.