FUSION–MS-AM702 Marine Zone Amplifier
MS-AM702 Marine Zone Amplifier
|Dimensions||5" Width x 3" Height x 2" Depth|
This 2 channel, 140 watt zone amplifier is small, allowing for discreet installation. When combined with a marine stereo unit, it provides a platform for a true multi-zone audio system.
Rated True-Marine, the MS-AM702 comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Small size for discreet installation (128mm x 78mm x 51mm)
- 140 watt (70W x 2) peak power output with two channels.
- Class-D amplifier technology – for a high output with low battery drain
- 2 Ohm stable stereo
- Conformal coated PCB – extends product life and performance
- Water resistant design
- Variable high pass filter
- Selectable high pass/full range setting
- Audio-detect function available – the amplifier will turn on when audio is detected and switches to low power mode/sleep when audio is not present.
- Rated True-Marine with 3-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.