FUSION–MS-RA70i Marine Stereo with AM, FM and Internal Bluetooth
MS-RA70i Marine Stereo with AM, FM and Internal Bluetooth
|Amplifier||50 Watts x 4|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Make your boat the liveliest on the water with a Fusion MS-RA70i marine stereo.
Fusion designed the MS-RA70i to deliver high-quality entertainment and performance. With Bluetooth connectivity, an AM/FM radio, USB and auxiliary connections, iPhone/iPod and Android compatibility through the FUSION-Link app, as well as newly added support of FUSION-Link Lite via ANT for Garmin Smart, Watch control, you have endless options to listen to your favorite jams. Engineered to seamlessly replace any standard DIN sized non-marine stereo without the need to reconfigure dash space, this ingenious design allows you to mount the stereo to a conventional dash finish or integrate into a glass helm with a flush surface mount, ensuring a high-end installation. With an IPx7 waterproof rated front panel, Fusion created the MS-RA70i specifically for the marine environment. It is perfectly paired with an optically bonded LCD display for crystal clear views on the high seas.
- 4 x 50W AM/FM/Internal High-Level Bluetooth
- Bonded glass, LCD display
- Complete smartphone/iPod interface via rear USB or Bluetooth
- FusionLink app for wireless control via Bluetooth
- Now with added support for FUSION-Link Lite via ANT for Garmin Smart Watch control
- Stream music via A2DP Bluetooth and then use your phone as a remote control
- Two independent audio zones, each with advanced localized menu controls, including zone naming
- IPX7 front panel design
In the Box
- DIN mounting plate
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Power and speaker wiring harness
- Auxiliary-in, line-out and subwoofer-out harness
- Owner’s manual
- Installation instructions
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.