PS-A302B Active Sound Panel Stereo with AM, FM, USB and Bluetooth
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Panel-Stereo All-In-One Audio Entertainment Solution With Bluetooth Audio Streaming
An ultimate all-in-one, plug and play audio solution, the Panel-Stereo combines all the elements required for excellent audio reproduction inside a single perfectly tuned enclosure.
Enjoy flexibility in audio control options with Bluetooth audio streaming, AM/FM radio, USB and AUX audio connections available, providing incredible audio reproduction and a smooth frequency response with Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing (DSP). Voice prompts guide operation of the stereo, and the versatility of three simple mounting options available lets you install your stereo where it is best suited.
The Panel-Stereo is a seriously versatile solution for quality in-cabin audio entertainment.
Digital Signal Processing optimizes the entire audio chain, ensuring the speaker components always receive premium quality audio for an efficient, incredibly smooth frequency response and Hi-Fi audio reproduction at every volume level.
Plug & Play All-In-One Audio Entertainment Solution:
With built-in Class-D amplification, stereo source selection of Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, USB and AUX, two 3" speakers and a large surface bass radiator all combined in a perfectly tuned enclosure, the Panel-Stereo provides a one-product solution for in-cabin audio entertainment. All the acoustic parameters have been calculated by our acoustic engineers and taken into consideration when designing the enclosure to ensure quality audio reproduction wherever the Panel-Stereo is installed.
Simple, Versatile and Cost-Effective Installation:
Designed for easy installation, the Panel-Stereo only requires 12V dc power, ground and AM/FM antenna connections. With three mounting options available to create a professional finish with a maximum of only one cut-out required, the Panel-Stereo is a seriously versatile solution. The 43mm (1.69in.) surface mounting spacer allows installation directly onto any flat surface with no cut-out required, and its shallow depth allows for installation in a shallow wall cavity, either installed flush or flat for a premium finish.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology:
Stream your family's favorite soundtrack from any compatible Bluetooth enabled device with Bluetooth audio streaming. Control is available from either the Panel-Stereo or the connected device.
Audible feedback is given as you cycle through music sources, change stations and save presets. These voice prompts are available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless control of your audio entertainment from your compatible Apple or Android device with the free Fusion-Link app via Bluetooth. Download the free Fusion-Link Lite app to enable wireless control via ANT Technology from your compatible Garmin watch.
*The Fusion-Link app is available for download from the Apple App Store® and Google Play™. The Fusion-Link Lite app is available for download from the Garmin Connect IQ store.
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- Speakers: 2 x 3 in. speakers with 1 x passive radiator
- Weight: 1.15kg (2.54 lbs.)
- Fusion-Link Control (Wireless): Yes
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Bluetooth® audio streaming and control within 10m (33ft.) range (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 / SSP Bluetooth profiles). Bluetooth version 4.1
- ANT™ Technology: Yes - up to 3m (10 ft.) range
- Wireless Frequency / Protocol: Bluetooth/ANT frequency: from 2,402 to 2,480 MHz Bluetooth/ANT max. power: 9 dBm EIRP
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D, 2 x 43 W rms @ 14.4 V dc input, ≤ 1% THD+N
- Water Resistance (IPX Rating): IP65 (sealed chassis)
- Peak Power: 140 W max. (2 x 70 W)
- Multiple Languages Available: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish voice prompts are available. Software updates for each language are available for download from www.fusionentertainment.com
- Auxiliary Inputs: 2 x stereo RCA inputs (AUX IN 1, AUX In 2) with 1 V rms typical AUX input level USB 1 x USB type A port for USB flash drive or media player connection. Also provides 1A charging
- Line Out: 1 x stereo RCA output with 5.5V (peak to peak) max. line output level
- Input Voltage: 10.8 - 16.0 V dc
- Current (max.): 10 A
- Fuse: 10 A
PS-A302B Active Sound Panel Stereo with AM, FM, USB and Bluetooth
|Amplifier||70 Watts x 2|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).