FUSION–SG-S102W 10" 600 Watt Classic Marine Subwoofer
Signature Series 3 marine subwoofers deliver premium low frequency bass to make the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable audio entertainment experience.
Featuring an elegantly designed classic grille, these stylish subwoofers are engineered with a large diameter voice coil and a 10” high tensile polypropylene cone that produces an impressive upgraded 600 Watts peak power. Premium low frequencies have never sounded this good.
- Upgraded 600 Watts Peak Power: Producing stunningly defined high power, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers take premium low frequency resonance to depths previously uncharted.
- Polypropylene Cone Technology: Defined, high-resolution low frequency acoustics are a result of the excellent self-damping and bass reproduction from the quality polypropylene cone.
- Perforated Metal Grille: This discreet, yet refined design is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation. The elegant Classic White finish is designed to perfectly blend with the aesthetics of your vessel.
- Large Diameter Voice Coil: Providing an increase in real power and efficiency, the large diameter voice coil produces an exclusive signature sound with wave-rippling bass.
- True-Marine™ Design & Protection: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers are rated IP65 water resistant and are perfect for both indoor and outdoor installation.
- Designed To Comply with ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the Signature Series 3 subwoofers are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.