FUSION–XS-FL65SPGW XS Series 6.5" 200 Watt Sports Marine Speakers with RGB LED Illumination
XS-FL65SPGW XS Series 6.5" 200 Watt Sports Marine Speakers with RGB LED Illumination
|Cutout Size||5 5/16"|
Continuing to set the benchmark for marine audio entertainment, Fusion's new XS Series speakers feature their trademark quality audio reproduction, enhanced marine aesthetics and LED illumination—at a mid-range price point. Optimized for use in the marine environment, and built for performance, these stylish speakers are designed to produce consistently high quality audio at all volume levels, season after season.
Set the tone, complement your music or get the party started on board with LED illumination in a wide range of colors available. The innovative translucent cone on the Sports style speakers produce bright, even LED illumination in any color you choose, which can be controlled with an RGB lighting controller (sold separately ).
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine™ accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your XS Series speakers are built to last on your boat.
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- Peak Power: 200 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 50 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 91dB
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 20 - 150 W/Ch
- Tweeter Type: Aluminum dome
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with cloth surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 135mm (5-5/16”)
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 67mm (2-5/8”)
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 8 L
- LED Color Options: RGB
- LED Supply Voltage: 10.8 to 16V dc
- LED Load Current at 14.4V dc: 150mA
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating): IP65
- Warranty: 3 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.