FUSION–XS-SL10SPGW XS Series 10" 600 Watt Sports Marine Subwoofer with RGB LED Illumination
XS-SL10SPGW XS Series 10" 600 Watt Sports Marine Subwoofer with RGB LED Illumination
|Cutout Size||8 3/4"|
Continuing to set the benchmark for marine audio entertainment, Fusion's new XS Series subwoofer features their trademark quality audio reproduction, enhanced marine aesthetics and LED illumination at a mid-range price point. Optimized for use in the marine environment, and built for performance, the XS Series subwoofer is designed to consistently produce quality low frequency audio at any volume level, season after season.
Set the tone, complement your music or get the party started on board with LED illumination in a wide range of colors available. The innovative translucent cone on the Sports style speakers produce bright, even LED illumination in any color you choose, which can be controlled with an RGB lighting controller (sold separately ).
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your XS Series subwoofer is built to last on your boat.
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 120 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40 - 300 W/Ch
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 223mm (8-3/4")
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 113mm (4-7/16")
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 40 L
- LED Color Options: RGB
- LED Supply Voltage: 10.8 to 16V dc
- LED Load Current at 14.4V dc: 150mA
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating): IP65
- Warranty: 3 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.