The GND 10 black box bridge seamlessly integrates Nexus instruments and sensors with the Garmin family.
GND™ 10 converts data between the Nexus Network and NMEA 2000 to provide compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products, including gWind™, gWind™ Wireless and gWind™ Race transducers. Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus and NMEA 2000, with USB connectivity, eliminates the need for user setup and system configuration.
GND™ 10 allows PC applications, such as NexusRace, Expedition, Adrena or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing-specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks. It also enables GND 10 software updates over NMEA 2000. Existing NexusRace PC application can be used to update software, configure and calibrate Nexus devices over USB using the FDX protocol.
- Converts data between the Nexus network and NMEA 2000
- Provides compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products
- Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus, NMEA 2000 and USB
- No user setup or system configuration required
- Allows PC applications, such as NexusRace™, Expedition, Adrena or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing-specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks
- Unit Dimension, WxHxD: 170 x 90 x 50 mm
- Weight: 196g
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
- Temp Range: From 5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
- Voltage Range: 9-16V
- Power Usage: 0.85W
- Compass Safe Distance: 0.1m
- Accuracy Angle: N/A
- Speed: N/A
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
- Wireless Connectivity: No
What's in the Box
- GND 10
- USB Mini-B cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Mounting hardware
GND™ 10 Black Box Bridge
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.