AIS™ 300 Blackbox Receiver
This item is no longer available.
The AIS 300 is your affordable solution for receiving AIS target data, giving you better situational awareness and collision avoidance.
Receive-only AIS 300 enables monitoring of nearby AIS-equipped vessels. Integrates with Garmin chartplotter and VHF radio to enable automatic AIS target calling and display AIS target data directly on the chartplotter screen.
Dual-channel monitoring allows for independent monitoring of both AIS channels. Includes both Class A and Class B reception.
Integrates Closest Point of Approach (CPA) alarm when connected to a compatible chartplotter. The AIS 300 is NMEA 2000 certified (also outputs NMEA 0183) and is easily added to an existing NMEA 2000 network.
Compatible with both 12V and 24V electrical systems. Built-in passive splitter enables one VHF antenna to serve both the AIS 300 and any VHF radio.
- AIS Type: Receive only
- Display Type: Not included
- Antenna: Not included. SO-239 connector
- Dimensions: 9 13/16"W x 7 1/8"H x 2 1/2"D
- Amperage: 250mA
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 2
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000 Certified, NMEA 0183
- Voltage: 9.6-31.2V DC (12/24V systems)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 submersible
- Warranty: One year
What's in the Box
- AIS 300
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2m)
- VHF interconnect cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Mounting hardware
AIS™ 300 Blackbox Receiver
|Dimensions||8 1/4" Width x 5 1/2" Height x 1 3/4" Depth|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC (9.6-31.2 Volts)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)